Saturday, June 12, 2010

yeah I am a bad updater

So just in case you were wondering...I have lost 5 lbs and am on new thyroid meds so I actually HAVE metabolism again.  I am still eating well.  Lots of fruit and veggies and still cooking.

New stuff I have found in the past month that I like:

Soyatoo! Soy Whipped Topping.  It's totally delish!

thinkThin creamy peanut butter protein bars - 20g of protein and 230cal Gluten free Seriously? They taste pretty damn good.

I have also rediscovered my love of cottage cheese and fruit as a meal.  Great cool meal in the hot summer.

I caught up on all 4.5 seasons of Friday Night Lights in the last two weeks.  This is a great show if you have never watched.

Supernatural rewatch starts this weekend over at http://offcolortv.com/  Join us!

Check out this beauty blog.  All price points and she does alot of Smashbox reviews so, well, I love it.

.ViViD.FuSiOn.: WIN.THIS.CONTEST! 10 FREE PRODUCTS!

All for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment